Wall Art Decal - Stay Rad Skateboard
So you are one of the cool parents! You're probably tired of the boring, cheap vinyl decals of silhouettes or "K-Mart art" style designs that don't really connect with what you or your kids love? Or simply can't find something cool you or your kids actually want to put up on their bedroom walls? Yeah, I'm tired of it too!
So I created these totally unique, bright & fun artworks - inspired by the surf & skate culture, punk rock and Summer to bring some cool art into kids bedrooms around the world!
These Wall Art Decals are:
* Great value for money & super easy to put up!
* Artwork inspired by skateboarding means your kids won't grow out of juvenile designs! They will actually grow with the artwork into their teens.
* High quality polyester fabric material with a strong opaque and matte finish (Will work for any coloured wall & looks like a real mural!).
* Reusable self adhesive that won't leave behind sticky residue if you peel off (great for rentals!).
* All designs are hand drawn & printed locally right here in Melbourne Australia!
Now these designs aren't for everyone! I get that, but honestly if your kids are into skateboarding (or if you're like me & never grew out of it!) - they will be stoked on these for their walls! I've coupled this cool skateboard with a positive message for your kids to "Stay Rad" so they have a great message to carry into the day everyday. Perfect to bring positive vibes & love for skateboarding to any bedroom, man-cave or living space.
Size: Die-Cut, approximately 1m tall to fit in most wall spaces.
*Larger sizes for select designs will be coming soon! If you'd like a special size please email email@example.com
- Colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- Decals are die-cut, and coloured to the edge with no white boarder. They are 100% opaque so will cover any coloured wall.
- Room photos are for example only and not to scale. Play it safe & bust out the measuring tape to see the size for your wall space.
Check out our Decal Info Page for steps on how to apply decals to your wall.