Wall Art Decal - Skater Palm Treet
This is for all the Sick Mums and the Rad Dads out there!
You're probably tired of the boring, cheap vinyl decals of silhouettes or "K-Mart art" designs that don't really connect with what you or your kids love? Or simply can't find something cool your kids would actually want to put up on their bedroom walls? Yeah, I'm tired of it too!
So I created these totally unique, bright & fun artworks - inspired by the surf & skate culture, punk rock and Summer to bring some cool art into kids bedrooms around the world! Perfect to really be the Rad Dad and Sick Mum you know you are!
These Wall Art Decals are:
* Great value for money & super easy to put up!
* Artwork inspired by surfing and skateboarding means your kids won't grow out of juvenile designs! They will actually grow with the artwork into their teens.
* High quality polyester fabric material with a strong opaque and matte finish (Will work for any coloured wall & looks like a real mural!).
* Reusable self adhesive that won't leave behind sticky residue if you peel off (great for rentals!).
* All designs are hand drawn & printed locally right here in Melbourne Australia!
The first time I ever rode a skateboard I was a kid and bombed our driveway. And to be honest, bombing hills are still one of my favorite thing to do on four wheels! I love the stoke of going fast and surviving the death wobbles - so this Skating Palm Tree was about capturing that feeling of speed and surviving the death wobbles!
Size: Die-Cut, approximately 1m tall to fit in most wall spaces.
*Larger sizes for select designs will be coming soon! If you'd like a special size please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- Decals are die-cut, and coloured to the edge with no white boarder. They are 100% opaque so will cover any coloured wall.
- Room photos are for example only and not to scale. Play it safe & bust out the measuring tape to see the size for your wall space.
Check out our Decal Info Page for steps on how to apply decals to your wall.