Wall Art Decal - Astro Skater
This is a call out all parents of cool kids! You know the ones, the kids who love bold colours, fun action sports, being creative and sharing their own sense of style with the world!
As parents of the cool kids, you've probably tried to find some cool wall art to decorate your kids bedrooms - and been left with water colour designs that look like they belong in a babies nursery. You know your kids won't be stoked on those designs!
And thats why I turned my BRIGHT, BOLD & FUN artwork into these totally unique & COOL Wall Decals! I saw these cool kids missing out on some awesome ways to decorate their bedrooms and I grew up skateboarding & surfing & riding BMX and know I would have loved to decorate my bedroom walls with some cool art! So my unique & cool Wall Decals are made for your little monsters in mind!
These Wall Art Decals are:
* Great value for money & super easy to put up!
* Artwork inspired by surfing and skateboarding means your kids won't grow out of juvenile designs! They will actually grow with the artwork into their teens.
* High quality polyester fabric material with a strong opaque and matte finish (Will work for any coloured wall & looks like a real mural!).
* Reusable self adhesive that won't leave behind sticky residue if you peel off (great for rentals!).
* All designs are hand drawn & printed locally right here in Melbourne Australia!
Everyone has loved my Astro Dude and Astro Surfer designs and I've had a heap of kids asking for a skater version! So this is for the future NASA Astronauts who love to skate as well! Go shred to Mars and back!
Size: Die-Cut, approximately 1m tall to fit in most wall spaces.
*Larger sizes for select designs will be coming soon! If you'd like a special size please email email@example.com
- Colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- Decals are die-cut, and coloured to the edge with no white boarder. They are 100% opaque so will cover any coloured wall.
- Room photos are for example only and not to scale. Play it safe & bust out the measuring tape to see the size for your wall space.
Check out our Decal Info Page for steps on how to apply decals to your wall.